Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: The wedding Rae?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member cherrycuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2006
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hey ladies,

    I have an idea. I know all this beauty trivia, knkowledge, tips, how-to's, etc.. It would be my pleasure to like post tips often, but only if anyone would be interested, what do ya'll think?
    I could like make a seperate topic on the board, or whatever. What do you think huh, huh? Would people like that or would it be boring?

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] cherrycuz

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your idea for a new thread sounds interesting. Go for it!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    I have been a single mom for the longest now*L
    My daughters are 19(turning 20 in Oct.) and 17 now. The younger one just started working and we are hoping that the older one can find a job too soon. I don't regret anything when it comes to my kids but it sure was tough. We were always short on money even tho I've been working my butt off*L. My kids dad went back to the USA and never paid child support. But that's ok, no hard feelings at all 'bout that. Actually I am proud that I managed to bring em that far without help*s

    In my eyes Rae and you are amazing for having a child at an older age. I don't think that I would have the strength. I'm glad that mine are almost outta the house*lol

  3. #23
    Inactive Member cherrycuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2006
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, Susanne.

    Well, what the heck. I've never started a "thread" before, but I'm going for it. My 17 year old daughter has only one more year left of High School. I want to cry at the thought of her growing away from me again. But God willing, she and I can stay close. Ok, here I go to play on the board now. Let me know if you have a particular question for me, K?

    something my son used to say -
    love,love [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah Susanne BUT just when you think you got em gone...they have a way of coming back LOL!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •